Categories of Membership & Prices
This category applies to anyone who is under 18.
Trainer Assessor Lifeguarding
This category applies to all Pool Trainer Assessors and Beach Trainer Assessors. All Trainer Assessors must have a current membership in order to remain active.
Trainer Assessor Discounted
This category applies to all Lifesaving Trainer Assessors, Assistant Teachers and Assistant Instructors. All Trainer Assessors and Instructors must have a current membership in order to remain active.
This category applies to Lifesaving Clubs, Swimming Clubs, Scouts & Guides, Schools and some Lifeguarding Clubs who wish to join the Society and therefore become registered to deliver the Society's award programmes.
This category applies to Clubs run by Leisure Centres and Commercial operators who wish to join the Society and therefore become registered to deliver the Society's award programmes.
This category applies to Lifesaving & Lifeguarding Clubs that offer a voluntary service to the community.
Additional benefits associated with Group C membership are 1) additional levels of insurance to cover these extra activities and 2) an additional discount on a range of selected items purchased from Lifesavers Direct.
Benefits of Membership
Join us today and enjoy the benefits of membership:
- Receive free copies of the Society's magazine, 'Lifesavers' containing technical information, events and Society news
- Be part of the worldwide network of lifesavers and lifeguards and access the RLSS UK Club network
- Receive the Lifesavers Direct Catalogue with special offers on a wide range of online merchandise
- Take part in local, regional, national and international Lifesaving competitions
- Automatic world wide insurance cover whilst carrying out recognised RLSS UK activities